Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

The view from here:


I used to have more interesting New Year's Eve nights.  I remember parties with friends, big dinners, some drinking, and very late nights.  Well, we did have a nice, big dinner tonight, but there will be no partying, there will be no drinking, and hopefully there won't be a late night tonight.  But, there are comfy pants!  And, silly Christmas socks!  I'm okay with that.  I'm really okay with that.  Why?  Because I have 3 beautiful boys sleeping soundly upstairs.  One who loves to run on his tip toes and play choo choos.  One who loves babies, and thinks he is the silliest boy around (he really is).  And, another boy who is so big and mature for his 8 years on this Earth.

So, there will be no big parties tonight.  We're watching one of Robin Williams' stand up shows and laughing out loud.  Although, my ears aren't used to hearing all these swear words!!  I had a wonderful vegan dinner, mopped my floor, washed some of my dishes (my sister washed most of them) and picked up the living room.  So, it will be a "normal" evening.  We're all comfy and enjoying our time together.

Have a happy and safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment