Saturday, November 7, 2009

What? Did I just create a blog?

So, I don't think I've ever read a blog before a few months ago and here I am writing my first installment of my new blog. Amazing! Please, bear with me as I'm sure I'll make many mistakes and say silly things but I'll get the hang of it.



My goal for this blog is mostly selfish. I would love to journal every night, but find myself on the computer instead. So, I'm hoping this will be my way to journal about the day's happenings (quirky or sad, of which there are one or the other, or sometimes both) for me to remember when I'm 80 years old, sitting alone in the living room remembering the "good old days".



And so, let's begin with today's happenings...



Today was Saturday and soccer is in full swing. The middle boy signed up for soccer but seems to have changed his mind. He wasn't so interested a couple of weeks ago when we had the first session. Everything with this child rides on whether he's had enough sleep, food, and is comfortable with the situation (none of the three was happening) so I knew before hand the outcome that day wouldn't be good. And, I was right. Last week, we were battling the flu in our house so we didn't attend soccer. This week, I didn't have high hopes either, so the 2 older boys got haircuts (more important than watching the middle boy NOT play soccer). The oldest boy DID play today, as he very much likes to play.



Okay, I'm starting to realize that maybe not everyone wants to hear about every detail of our day. So, I think I'll stop right there.



So, that's it for tonight. I'll try to add some pictures next time and maybe I can think of something witty to say.



Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment