Monday, February 20, 2012

long weekend

I've been away recently, focused on finishing my book and enjoying my boys for a long weekend.  But I've finished the book and I forgot to buy the the second book today at the store.  Also, we had a four day weekend together with the kids.  We decided to take a road trip, our first since we went away for Thanksgiving.  The Grand Rapids Children's Museum was lots of fun.



 The large bubbles were a big hit.


 And also the spinning table.


 Matthew was busy getting some banking done.  But appeared to also be picking up a few things at the grocery store while he was there.






 Delivering mail was fun.




It's a bit of a drive for us, about two and a half hours just one way.  But the kids didn't seem to mind.  I got some reading in and became heavily involved in my book, needing to spend every spare moment reading.  I love a good book like that.

After a slower-paced four day weekend, I'm looking forward to the routine ahead of me for tomorrow:  the grocery store, putting away said groceries, making soup (a new recipe for me...check back tomorrow), and piano lessons.

Wishing you all a good evening and a happy Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment